|I worked this using one strand of Caron Wildflowers color 219 (Cardinal) and one strand of a dark gray-black DMC stranded floss.I noticed who ever designed this printed panel incorrectly wrote ladybird instead of ladybug. I didn’t bother to try and use a black pen to correct this as … well, why bother it is their mistake, not mine.worke|
|Pots worked in Di’s Chameleon strand cotton thread color 66 (Rustic Brick).
Leaves and stem worked in Di’s 7mm silk ribbon color 16 (Slate Green). Design called for the stem to be wrapped wire. I decided to do long (200+ wrapped) bullion worked in 6 strands (not separated) of Di’s Chameleon stranded cotton thread color 30 (Fern Green).
Loop petals of the flower are worked using 6mm Organza No 59 Orchid.
Leaves and stems are worked in Di’s 4mm silk ribbon 33(Autumn) and a slighter dark green (I lost the color tag).
Flowers are worked in a butterscotch color 4mm silk ribbon with a single strand of rusty-orange EdMar rayon thread.